Daddies & Dragons
Ranger Outlander Wood Elf who really wants a dog. (And plays some sweet jazz flute but it does nothing useful really.) (Also he'll fight spiders for you.)
Hit Points (Elf): 26/26 (+2 with Hide of the Cave Bear (-2 when fatigued))
Hit Points (Bernese Mountain Dog – Wolf stats): 26/26
Armor Class: 15
Speed: 35 feet
Short-sword: +6 // 2d6 + 2 piercing
Longbow: +6 // 1d8 piercing
Shiloh the Buff Axe: 1d8 slashing
- Ensnaring Strike
- Hail of Thorns
- Hunter’s Mark
- Hide of the Cave Bear: Once per day go into berserk rage | +2 to attack rolls | +2 HP | fatigued after use -2 to attack rolls
- Shimmering Feather Token: Usable once, can be turned into 1 of the following: anchor, bird, fan, swan boat, tree, whip
- Ring of Animal Influence: This ring has 3 Charges, and it regains 1d3 expended Charges daily at dawn. While wearing the ring, you can use an action to expend 1 of its Charges to cast one of the following spells:
Animal Friendship (save DC 13)
Fear (save DC 13), targeting only Beasts that have an Intelligence of 3 or lower
Speak with Animals
Str: 15 +2
Dex: 19 +4
Con: 12 +1
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 13 +2
Cha: 10 +0
Passive Wisdom (Perception): +12
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Fighting Style: Two-Weapon Fighting
Roll 2d6 when using two weapons
Ranger Archetype: Hunter
- Colossus Slayer
- Primeval Awareness
Common, Elvish, Dwarvish, Orc
Leather armor, 2 short-swords, longbow with a set of 20 arrows, backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin (full of pretty water), 50 feet of hempen rope, a staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal killed, a set of traveler’s clothes, a pouch containing 10 gp, flute, magical hair to wrap around the werewolf/hound (used on the wolf), pie, casserole, mustard yellow knitted sweater with a wolf puppy on it, box of magical explosive dirt
Light/medium armor, shields, simple/martial weapons, one type of musical instrument (Flute)
Features & Traits
Dark Vision – Can see in dim light as if it were bright light, can see in darkness as if it were dim light (up to 60 feet).
Fey Ancestry – Advantage on saving throws against being charmed; can’t be put to sleep by magic.
Trance – Doesn’t need to sleep, just meditates for 4 hours a day.
Mask of the Wild – Can attempt to hide even if only lightly obscured by natural phenomena.
Favored Enemy (Giants) – Has an advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track giants, as well as on Intelligence checks to recall information about them.
Natural Explorer (Forests) – While traveling for an hour or more in forests, he gains the following benefits:
- Difficult terrain doesn’t slow group’s travel
- Group can’t become lost except by magical means
- Even when engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), he is alert to danger
- If traveling alone, he can move stealthily at a normal pace
- When foraging, he will find twice as much food as he normally would
- While tracking other creatures, he also learns their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area
Wanderer – He has excellent memory for maps/geography and can recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around him. He can also find food and fresh water for himself and up to five other people each day, provided the land offers the proper necessities.
Hails from a small clan of elves from the Chondalwood, where he lived and worked as a hunter. A vicious attack against his clan caused him to leave the safety and comfort of all he’s ever known to look for answers.
As it stands, Virion’s clan has been nearly wiped out. The very few who managed to survive now live with one of their sister clans.
- Virion has failed to interact with much of anyone outside of his own clan and sister clans, only occasionally engaging with other races. As such, he can be fairly ignorant and is generally in some state of awkward discomfort, which he tries to cover up with loudness, fast speech, and aggression.
- Doesn’t mind being called “Vi” or “Vir” for short. He often has the tendency to cut other people’s names short as well, whether or not they like it.
- He definitely has some trust issues, especially toward other races.
- One of his short-swords was a gift from a dear friend – calls it “Anemone”.
- Really likes money.
- Yells a lot. Talks a lot and very quickly. Tends to start shit by speaking before he thinks. Generally just in a constant state of “WHAT” and/or “WHY” and/or “NO”.